Thoracic Surgery – PA
UPMC in Central Pa. is seeking a qualified Advanced Practice Provider to join our growing Thoracic Surgery team in Harrisburg, PA. There is no call or teaching associated with this position. Joining our team means you will be joining the ranks of nationally recognized providers, grow professionally and enjoy a work-life balance in our beautiful and safe community.
About South Central Pennsylvania
· Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment.
· Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey's Chocolate World.
· Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities.
· Area school districts consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
· With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
· Listed among Show Contact DetailsForbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two- to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC in Central Pa.
UPMC in Central Pa. is a nationally recognized leader in providing high quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. As part of the UPMC not-for-profit system, UPMC in Central Pa. cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care, and leading-edge diagnostic services. UPMC in Central Pa. includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,160 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, and parts of Snyder counties.
Contact InformationShow Contact Details
Date Posted: 9/1/22
Job Id: 2390555