Cleveland Clinic was at the forefront of modern medicine when it was first organized as a multi-specialty group practice in 1921. From a small outpatient clinic, it has grown to become the world’s first integrated international health system. With more than 65,000 caregivers worldwide, Cleveland Clinic has almost 6 million patient visits per year, at more than 200 locations. Cleveland Clinic's vision is to become the best place for care and the best place to work in healthcare. We are committed to providing a safe, stable, and financially fulfilling work environment. Even in these uncertain times, Cleveland Clinic is ambitiously investing in growth. Being a physician-led organization means doing what is best for the patients, every day.
Cleveland Clinic is one of the world's largest and busiest health centers. Patients come to Cleveland Clinic from all over the world. We offer advanced treatment for all illnesses and disorders of the body. We enjoy a strong reputation for outstanding quality care. U.S News & World Report Hospitals ranking of 2022-2023 has named us the No. 4 hospital in the nation once again and No.1 hospital for Ohio and metro areas for Cleveland, Akron and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. Cleveland Clinic’s heart program has ranked No. 1 in the nation since 1995.
Cleveland Clinic was founded in 1921 as a not-for-profit group practice, integrating clinical and hospital care with research and physician education. In addition to our Cleveland location, we have Cleveland Clinic Florida, Cleveland Clinic Nevada, Cleveland Clinic Canada, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi and Cleveland Clinic London.
This system is made up of Cleveland Clinic Main Campus, Akron General Hospital, Avon Hospital, Euclid Hospital, Fairview Hospital, Hillcrest Hospital, Lodi Hospital, Lutheran Hospital, Marymount Hospital, Medina Hospital, Mercy Hospital, South Pointe Hospital, and Union Hospital. Ashtabula County Medical Center is also an affiliate of Cleveland Clinic. With approximately 5,895 staffed beds, Cleveland Clinic Hospitals offers broad geographic coverage, a full continuum of care, improved quality and lower cost of care to Northeast Ohio residents.
Cleveland Clinic was named a top hospital and health system by Diversity Inc. in 2022. Companies on this list score well in talent pipeline, talent development, leadership commitment, and supplier diversity.
We rank nationally in 13 specialties, including nine in the Top 10 and six in the Top 5. Cleveland Clinic is No. 1 in heart care for the 28th year in a row.
Our full Cleveland Clinic rankings include:
· Cancer – No. 6
· Cardiology & Heart Surgery – No. 1
· Diabetes & Endocrinology – No. 11
· Ear, Nose & Throat – No. 23
· Gastroenterology & GI Surgery – No. 4
· Geriatrics – No. 2
· Neurology & Neurosurgery – No. 8
· Obstetrics & Gynecology – No. 4
· Ophthalmology – No. 11
· Orthopedics – No. 14
· Pulmonology & Lung Surgery – No. 6
· Rheumatology – No. 2
· Urology – No. 2
Our hospitals also received national rankings:
· Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital – No. 45 (tie) in Neurology & Neurosurgery
· Cleveland Clinic Hillcrest Hospital – No. 34 in Cardiology & Heart Surgery, No. 39 in Gastroenterology & GI Surgery, No. 45 (tie) in Neurology & Neurosurgery
· Cleveland Clinic South Pointe Hospital – No. 49 in Geriatrics
· Cleveland Clinic Weston – No. 37 in Gastroenterology & GI Surgery
The following are state and regional rankings:
· Cleveland Clinic – No. 1 in Ohio, No. 1 in the Cleveland Metro Area
· Cleveland Clinic Akron General – No. 7 in Ohio (tie), No. 1 in the Akron Metro Area
· Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital – No. 5 in Ohio (tie), No. 4 in the Cleveland Metro Area
· Cleveland Clinic Hillcrest Hospital – No. 4 in Ohio, No. 3 in the Cleveland Metro Area
· Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital – No. 18 in Florida (tie)
· Cleveland Clinic Martin Health – No. 31 in Florida (tie)
· Cleveland Clinic Mercy Hospital – No. 19 in Ohio
· Cleveland Clinic South Pointe Hospital – No. 12 in Ohio (tie), No. 5 in the Cleveland Metro Area (tie)
· Cleveland Clinic Weston – No. 5 in Florida, No. 1 in the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale Metro Area