About Anesthesia Care Consultants
Since 1996 ACCI has provided patient-centric anesthesia services in the San Francisco and East Bay Area. The ACC practice model is to partner with established, and new, facilities with long term growth potential.
- A small privately held group of 20 anesthesiologists practicing in the San Francisco and East Bay area
- Physician owned, led, and managed, with its’ own regional office.
- 1 to 2 year Shareholder track
- Opportunity to grow as the practice grows
- Leadership opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Design your own practice
- Ultrasound in practice since 1996
- Regional anesthesia since 1996
- Outpatient Total Knee Replacement and Spinal Fusion since 2006
- Adult intubation without paralysis since 2006
Vision, Mission, and Goals
- Safe Anesthesia Practice through constant vigilance, education, and innovation.
- To standardize anesthesia practice by patient, surgeon, and procedure.
- To continually innovate and improve the practice of anesthesia.
- To do more with less.
- To partner with the facilities, and surgeons, where we practice to achieve the highest standard of safe patient care possible.
- To promote continuous education, and innovation, within our practice.
- To mentor and challenge each other to constantly evolve in our anesthesia practice.