Atlantic Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Centre is hiring a full time and locum Oral/Maxillofacial surgeon to join our established surgical and implant centre.
located in St. John’s, NL is a beautiful city that boasts excellent schools, peaceful parks and trails, world-class restaurants, excellent outdoors adventures and many historic treasures. It is a remarkable place to experience, offering a wonderful harmony of larger city living and small-town charm with easy access to nature, eye-catching scenery, and the friendliest people on the planet.
About our Centre:
- The only full time, full scope oral surgery practice in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Multi-disciplinary services in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Pathology & Oral Medicine, Oral & Maxillofacial Radiology
- Spacious, modern clinic with 7 operatories
- Fully digital (charting, radiographs, CBCT, intra oral scanner and 3D printing)
- Established long term relationships with referring practices
- High case volumes and high case acceptance rates
- Dedicated OR time
- Non-assignment insurance billings
- Professional, engaging, rewarding and positive workplace and culture
What we Offer:
- Excellent remuneration, work-life balance, flexible schedule
- No evenings, no weekends
- Travel and accommodations paid, as well as licensure fees
- Mentorship opportunities
- Opportunity for full-time permanent position
- We are open to collaboration and discussing a mutually beneficial schedule and commitment.
Our ideal Candidate:
- Empathetic, professional, and caring individual who strives for excellence when treating patients
- Qualified and Canadian board-certified OMFS (new graduates welcomed)
All inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence. Resumes and CVs can be sent to Chad Decker, HR manager firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you.